Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's the point of blogging if nobody will read it? Its like talking to a diary but a little more risky because its more likely to be found. Although maybe not, its doubtful anyone reading will know who katiewee is.
Its come to my attention that 2010 is an important year. It truly defines the end of what I was and now I have to accept what will be. Its very difficult coming to these conclusions. Theres a point in life where you see the path that has led you to where you are and you can see the footsteps. In all honesty it wouldn't be hard to follow then back, to relive those old feelings. But not now, now 2010 is the cliff. No longer can you get back what you deviated from. This is a new path a new journey that will led you God knows where. I feel as though I've fallen more into a river, its impossible to stop taking steps since the path has already been chosen and I can only float from side to side in the river.
There's no knowing why, who or how. I have my guesses but in the end I was pulled into the river. Because of who I am and what my conscious tells me to do I can never escape from my path. I follow the track that leads me to make the right decision, to keep trying and to try to keep those closest to me happy. There's nothing else. Few simple rules will dictate the rest of me.

No comments: