Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dreams

Many people believe that dreams tell someone about their inner thoughts and feelings. Unfortunately I’ve never been very religious oriented so I’ve never had a dream that involved any sort of religious experience. I wonder if people that incorporate religion into their everyday life, if they have dreams containing God? Then if they do, does anyone who doesn’t have a religious afflation ever have dreams about religion? And if so would this be some sign to them that they hold these beliefs although they don’t act on them. I believe that in order to truly believe in something it should plague your mind as an integral part of it. I know that for myself whatever is on my mind I usually dream about that night. Given some of my dreams are completely random I find that there is some reason for them. Sometimes the dreams are able to show me that I have stronger feelings about a subject then I expected. I think that the dreams would be a good indicator inside a person relationship with their religion. Although many dreams are based off experiences, religion seems to advocate a person’s action. I think it would be disturbing to find someone that has a tight relationship within their church to be void of these types of dreams.

No comments: